Ajax loader

Can't find what you're looking for?

 

Be sure to Sign in to see all available content.

 

If you don't have an account, Register here.

Search results for:

JAPAN
RTRD6V 
January 17, 2000 
Giant Japanese internet investor Softbank Corp President Masayoshi Son (C) and VerticalNet, Inc President... 
Tokyo, Japan 
SOFTBANK PRESIDENT SON, VERTICALNET PRESIDENT WALSH GIVE THUMBS-UP AT JOINT VENTURE ANNOUNCEMENT IN TOKYO.... 
Giant Japanese internet investor Softbank Corp President Masayoshi Son (C) and VerticalNet, Inc President and CEO Mark Walsh (R) of the United States, gives a thumbs-up as Softbank Commerce President Ken Miyauchi (L) smiles during a news conference in Tokyo January 17 announcing their joint venture company VerticalNet Japan Corp. The new company will be set up in February and provide business-to-business electronic commerce services. Softbank Commerce, Softbank Corp's 100 percent subsidiary, will own 60 percent of the venture, and VerticalNet will hold the remaining 40 percent stake.

ES 
Sort by 
Display 
Items per page 
Page 
of 1