Ajax loader

Can't find what you're looking for?

 

Be sure to Sign in to see all available content.

 

If you don't have an account, Register here.

Search results for:

MIDEAST-PALESTINIANS
RTR1H2MX 
September 07, 2006 
FOR FEATURE BC-MIDEAST-PALESTINIANS
Palestinian students file into an Islamic school for classes in... 
Hebron, Palestinian Territories 
Palestinian students file into Islamic school in Hebron 
FOR FEATURE BC-MIDEAST-PALESTINIANS
Palestinian students file into an Islamic school for classes in the West Bank city of Hebron September 5, 2006. About 75 percent of the schools in the Palestinian territories are public. The remaining 25 percent are equally divided between those run by the United Nations, and private schools, including many with ties to Hamas. Unlike their public counterparts, private Islamic schools have been paying their teachers and, in some cases, expanding, although school administrators say a growing number of parents can no longer afford the tuition. REUTERS/Nayef Hashlamoun (WEST BANK) 
Sort by 
Display 
Items per page 
Page 
of 1