People walk past the Amiriya Madrasa in Sanaa, Yemen.
People walk past the Amiriya Madrasa, a religious school that was built by the Sultan Amir ibn Abdul Wahhab in 1504 A.D., in Radaa city, some 270 km (168 miles) southeast of the Yemeni capital Sanaa, June 7, 2005. The three-story structure was built of limestone and baked bricks and contains sub-ground level bathrooms, a courtyard school, and a mosque. After centuries of neglect, the building was restored with contributions from the Dutch and Italian governments and is due to be opened for visitors on June 16. Picture taken June 7, 2005. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah KA/CN